Monday, October 24, 2011

entry after midnight..

everytime I look at those pictures, my heart's aching. I know I shouldn't feel that way, but I just can't help it..

That should be me.... sedih Ironically, I keep on repeating the song by Justin Bieber, That Should Be Me... aha!

on the other hands, I think I'm getting good at doing things consistently, except for a few minor things that I should really work my butt off! Giddy up lazy ass! sengihnampakgigi

and I'm superliking this statement at the moment, "do not wait for things to happen, you MAKE them happen!" and yes, I did make 'em happen! Abaikan saja mereka2 yg suka menunggu bagai bulan jatuh ke riba itu! I hope I'm not givin' up on anything, anything at all, yet..

p/s: rest in peace Marco Simoncelli.. he died during the race at Sepang GP circuit, at such a young age. That reminds me, ajal tak mengenal usia...

No comments: