Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Book

I don't think I'd be able to finish reading this book, The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks. Apparently the author seems to know how to shed some tears off of me.. malu Starting from page 365, my eyes keeps on blurring by the tears. Sedih sangat baca part ayah-anak when the father tries really hard to tell his daughter and son about the terminal cancer.. Tiba2 teringat kat ayah sendiri.. sedih and the tears finally streaming down my face when I was reading page 407.

" I want you to know that you're the best son a dad could hope to have. I've always been so proud of you and I know you're going to grow up and do wonderful things. I love you so much."

"Every time the light shines through the window we built, or any window at all, you'll know I'm right there with you....i'll be the light in the window...."

sob3....

I'm a very sensitive person, and my emotion can be easily touched, lagi2 bila part yang involve ayah&ibu nih, tak kisahlah pasal apa2 pun. The tears senang sangat2 nak keluar, malu pulak dekat roomate, bace buku pun boleh menitik2 air mata.. malu



p/s: buku ni dah difilemkan , but I haven't watch it yet. Nak tunggu habis baca dulu, baru tengok. Dari haritu asik tangguh2 je nak habiskan baca. ish3..


thanks to google for the image.

No comments: