Monday, June 4, 2012

warm up's writing

Oh, lamanya abandon blog ni.. lotsa things have changed, well, at least for me.

- tears practically has become one of my bestest friend sejak ayah dah takde ni. Kalau dulu susah kot nak cuci mata naturally, tapi sekarang, I could cry like nobody's business.

- perasaan jd makin sensitif. Anything I do and see, mesti teringat kat ayah. I thought after a few months, it'll all be okay, but it's not that easy. Damn true what they say, "you don't know what you've got til it's gone"

- most of the times, you don't get to tell other people of how you really feel, even to the ones you love the most. Bukan sbb diorg tak memahami, but it's better to keep them for yourself. Nature works that way, I guess? So, yeah, most of the times, menangis sorang2 kat bilik, mengadu kt Dia..tenang sangat hati. Oh, betapa beruntungnya aku jd org Islam... I love you Allah. Forgive me for all of my wrongdoings. I know I asked too many forgiveness already, and yet I still make the same mistakes over and over. :(

- Good things are bound to happen. And I hope that all of them will go as planned.If Allah permits, insyaAllah.

No comments: