Sunday, August 30, 2009

left blank

morning friends.. currently im at home, for a short vacation with my family. first time balik umah since first puasa. n today's the first day of me bersahur kt umah. sgt seronok sbb finally dpt mkn ayam msk kicap yg umi masak. hee~ i was bloated for drinking too much...
any news for this whole week? nope. everything going on as usual. cume keje dh btmbah. and im getting busy day by day, which is a good thing since it makes me work harder and try my very best. i dont want to miss any opportunities anymore. it's not that i regret of what i did for the past few years. i want my life to be better. and i know how far can i go to achieve my dreams. i used to have this one dream but unfortunately, it didn't happen. xpe la, bkn rezki sy. but obviously, it was my mistake for not getting that dream becomes reality. but hey, mistake leads to another achievement, if we are on the right track, aren't we? ;) so, keeps your heads up. there are no boundaries above and beneath you. (pnjm lirik kris allen jap, hehehe).

its still early though, 624 in the morning. after this, nk smyg n maybe nk wat keje sket. ad byk lg tanaman yg perlu dijaga. haha. im addicted to Farm Ville. so beware, if u're not used of getting addicted, just dont try it. hehehehe..

next entry will be uploaded with my pics as i promised before. currently im working on sorting all those pictures in my lappy. byk sgt gmba kt dlm ni. dh lme x re-organize.

till next time..

No comments: