Sunday, October 17, 2010

you don't know what you've got til it's gone.

sy mau hati ni setenang lautan. :)

whenever we feel lost or there is something missing that we don't even know what that thing is, Allah The Gracious will always be there to guide us to the right path. it's just the matter of nak tak nak je..

these past few days, I feel like there's a hole deep inside my heart, I don't even know how to say, or how to explain to my other half when I told him about this. But I do know, that there were few events that made me feel sad, angry, crazy I might say? Rs mcm apa yg kita buat x dihargai lgsung. masing2 nk ikut kpla masing2, and in the end, I was the one yg kne mengalah? oh tidak! But then, I realize, why not back to basic? dekatkan diri dgn lebih kepadaNya, insyaAllah hati akan tenang.

Please forgive me for all my sins, Dear Allah.. aminnn..

No comments: