Saturday, April 23, 2011

kembali ke sekolah

after the last quite-not-so-friendly post, skrg nak cerita yg santai2 sikit. As for the last post, it wasn't much like me. Aku tak suka marah lama2, tapi semalam agak tensi drpd biasa. don't know why. Like someone always said, "you can forgive but you cannot forget." As much as I try to forget, I will remember it vividly. Bagus utk apply dlm pembelajaran ni kn? sengihnampakgigi

Well, hari ni start dari pukul 7.30 pagi smpi kui 1 td, me and my other friends kene jd ajk utk jaga booth skul bahan kt sekolah menengah sebelah USM nih. Seronok jugak tengok aksi budak2 ni, and seriously teringat kenangan diri sendiri masa kt sekolah dulu. I do miss my school life! it was wonderful, even some of the memories were bitter, but still, rasa seronok jadik budak sekolah balik.

yg ni nama die Dr Kamar. super duper talented bab2 mineral and batuan nih. He said something that I will remember for the rest of my life for sure... "kite belajar master nih bukan sekadar nak dapat sijil je, or help your supervisor with him/her research, BUT you have to develop and expand your knowledge, rajin2 membaca, not just for the sake of your master, but for yourself." Thank you Dr. senyumkenyit I'll keep that in mind!



toodles~

No comments: