Saturday, June 18, 2011

rambling saturday

it's a beautiful saturday! except for the humidity, memang rase macam nak mandi je 24 jam. hari ni tak kuar pegi memane, sebab tgh bulan, so kene strict sikit bab2 belanja nih.. other than that, I have to finish up my thesis writing. chapter 1,2,3 is a must! oh mampu ke ? suddenly I remember my final year of my undergraduates study. how come I can complete the writing within the short period of time? not to mention kegigihan duduk kat bengkel yg panas tu almost every single day ! lonely,thirsty, and the do-nothing other than sit tunggu ball mill tu habes grinding sejam, dua jam.. I was good! tapi sekaranggggg.............. ngantuk

tak dan nak wat pape dah ngantuk, pastu suka2 baring atas katil goyang kaki. bila bgun dr tertido yg melampau, mule la nak salahkan diri sendiri...

duhhh... I wish I could be as good as I was before... takpe2, mesti boleh! jom start sekarang! yosshhh!!!

No comments: