Saturday, November 20, 2010

tired, not tired?

Does it occurs to you, that sometimes when you're alone in the middle of the night like this, you're thinking that no matter how much efforts you put on to something that you really care for, the result will still be the same?

You think that maybe this way will lead to happier outcome compared to another way, but then, the truth is nothing's changed, given that you are the only one that trying hard to make it work. And sometimes, I do feel like givin' it all up. Whatever happen, will happen.

You totally have no power in it. I guess someone was right then, "when something really matters to you, you'll give it all you got to make it work."

Pity me, as no one is listening to me, the tears that I cried in my heart. I'm tired. just plain tired.

No comments: